Child preachers -netflix

by smiddy 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy
    smiddy

Not sure if this has been covered before ,has anybody seen it ? Surely it would come under child abuse wouldnt it ?

Exploitation of minors for profit using religion as an excuse ? rationale ? Using children to appeal for money /donations ?

The program features Pentecostals to some extent and other religions I believe,

Children of a very, very young age preaching from a pulpit and its lapped up by the adults ? in the congregation.

Children so young they would have no idea what they are talking about., goaded on by their parents ,relatives and gaurdians.

And a very young child asking for donations for the LORDS work. (I wonder where that came from )

So while we rail against the wrongs of the WTB&TS their are appalling child abuse issues in other religious institutions

that societys , especially in the Western democratic nations need to address.

Just saying.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah I 'm sure there is smiddy but I only have room in my life for keeping track of WT abuses. I'll leave the pentecostals to the ex pentacostals.

Bout time all religion got a thorough shake up and made accountable as businesses. The people need a new opium.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

It's the same thing we see with all these young performers and child beauty pageants. Parents going for the quick bucks and notoriety.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit