Gopher, Littleone, et. al.

by kes152 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kes152
    kes152

I was 'moved' to share with you the words of my Lord.

He said:

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven so that anyone may eat of it and not die.

Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no LIFE in yourselves.

Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

For my flesh is true food indeed, and my blood is true drink indeed.

Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me and I in union with him.

THIS is the true food that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of it he will live for ever."

And what is his "flesh" and "blood?"

He said:

"Take this and eat it, for this IS my body that is given in your behalf.

Drink out of this all of you, for this IS my blood that is poured out for forgiveness of sins. Keep doing this in memory of me."

My understanding is that you all want to live for ever and that you all want to remain in union with him and have him remain in union with you. This is what I was given to show you. Test the spirit to see if it originates with God

John 6:50-58
    Matt. 26:26-28

Then do what you "hear" the spirit tell you.

Peace to you all,
    Aaron

• Agape
    Agape

Aaron, I have yet to read much, if anything, of yours that I do not either understand or agree with. I admire your heart and mind, as you have expressed them on this site.

I do, however, want to ask why it is that you refer to our Lord of Lords, our King of Kings, our Alpha and Omega with the seemingly exclusive word "my"? Do you claim special relations, above or beyond those to whom you write, with "your" Lord and Savior?

I am curious, too, why the people to whom you addressed this post have not replied. As long as I am asking questions, what do you make of this character MDS. I see that you have a post addressed to that name; I'll check that out now.

Thanks for the interesting reading, Aaron.

Agape

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, my brother... and AMEN and AMEN!

I am, as always, your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ, until time indefinite...

SJ

• kes152
    kes152

Hey Agape,

The only reason I use the phrase "my Lord" is because it is "truth" in my heart. I have to address that the information came directly from Him, (per His instructions). If you rather me say "the Lord," instead, I can accomadate.

Do you claim special relations, above or beyond those to whom you write, with "your" Lord and Savior?

No, I (like you) am just a servant of that One. I'm nothing special have the same infirmities as the rest of mankind.

why the people to whom you addressed this post have not replied?

They "got the sense" of it, and had nothing more to say. This was revealed to me recently. :)

what do you make of this character MDS

It's in the post I made to him. I didn't make "anything of him," I merely 'heard' and spoke as I heard. MDS knows more about the 'meaning' of that post than I do. As they say, "it's all in the post." lolol

It's always good to 'hear' from you,

Peace to you,
    Aaron

• Francois
    Francois

I think people may be put off by your approach. God as father is approachable by all his children. And remember how much trouble has been brought to the world by people who say they've been instructed by God to say this and do that and speak for him to others and on and on.

"Have you faith? Have it unto yourself."

"Be quiet, mind your own business, and work with your hands."

FT

• kes152
    kes152

Francoise,

I agree with you that God is approachable by all his children. Personally, I wish they would approach him and listen to him. How much easier it is to just hear from the son, and obey his voice. He doesn't ask for much at all. Those who ask alot from him, he will in turn ask alot from them.

If they just "pass over from death to life" he will grant it to them. They can then 'dwell' with him and he with them. After time of getting to know what's its like to be with the Son, if the Son wants to, he'll bring them before his Father.

Then, they can meet the Father who lives in the Most Holy in heaven, and the Son will allow them to approach him before his throne.

Peace to you,
    Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit