Old JW Books & Records

by talesin 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• talesin
    talesin

This post is to help a sick friend, thanks for reading.

I have a friend who is wondering if their collection of old JW Books & records would be salable to any collectors. They are having difficult times both financially and with health, and I have offered to investigate possibilities.

I have set up an e-mail address, so anyone with info or suggestions, please mail to:

[email protected]

Here's a sample of the items. There are a lot more books.

Records, all talks by Rutherford (were used door-to-door), some in original wrappers

- Fill The Earth

- Victory

- Enemies

- Government & Peace

- Peace, Can It Last?

3 books (all Rutherford)

- Preparation, 1933

- Creation, 1927

- The Lamp of God, 1928

If you can suggest a site or person where I can get more info, please contact me at the above address.

merci

tal

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I might be interested in the lot. Please PM me.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I just boxed up my books. Wasn't sure what to do with them. I didn't want them around, yet didn't want to just throw them. Maybe I will want them for some reason later. I figured I would just put them in storage for the moment. I did think about holding a couple out for my bf who is trying to understand about this religion so he can see where I have come from, but thought, naah. so I put them in boxes, taped them up and they are out of site for now.

I hope your friends get through their difficult times.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Lots of these sell on ebay.com for surprisingly strong prices.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

talesin. Definately list them on ebay. There is some real vintage stuff there.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

You'd be amazed at the prices on Ebay.com

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hello,

Ebay would be the way to go.Very easy to register and a small fee is attached after sale. The records can fetch from $12 to $30.The books $15 to $25

and booklets $5 to $15.I hope I was some help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit