I met Logansrun and Amazing Yesterday....

by teenyuck 6 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Yesterday I was in Chicago on a business trip with my husband. We flew into Chicago Wednesday night and left yesterday afternoon. Yesterday, for lunch, I got to hook up with Logansrun and Amazing.

What great guys!!

I had met Logan previously, this past summer, when he was down in Ohio. Yesterday was the first time meeting Amazing.

We met at a great Mexican restaurant called Chevy's and, unfortunately, due to my having to drive back to the hotel and board a plane, I did not have a margarita.....

We only had a little over an hour an a half, but it was great. Talking about who we knew in common in the Chicago area, etc.

We had a great visit and hopefully when I am in Chicago again we can spend more time and I can actually have a drink and we can relax and laugh more. Maybe my husband can meet them and see that Ex-JWs are normal (like Moi) and just want to have fun.

It is so great to meet people that you feel you kinda know, based upon their comments and experiences on the board. I hope to meet more and more posters. It creates such a great bond.

Thanks for a great visit guys! It made my trip worth it! Especially after seeing all those Watchtowers and Awakes! at my mom's house!

• Special K
    Special K

You say you met Logansrun and he was Amazing..

just kidding HeHe..

so you met up with Logansrun and Amazing at an Mexican Restaurant. .. sound Yummy

Sounds like a nice meet up Teenyuck,.. It's nice to put a face to a name sometimes.

typed words can sometimes be misunderstood because of having no visual input or body language expressed..

sincerely

special k

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Perhaps *hookup* was not the best word.....

• Aztec
    Aztec

I can attest to Logansrun being a great guy. I've got the phone bills to prove it. And he's definately cute in a sort of dorky Edward Norton way eh Brad?

I'd love to meet Amazing one day and I plan to make a visit to Chicago by at least next summer.

~Aztec

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yup! Brad and Jim are two cool dudes! Glad you had a chance to meet them!

It is so great to meet people that you feel you kinda know, based upon their comments and experiences on the board. I hope to meet more and more posters. It creates such a great bond.

Same here Really puts the lie to the WTS scare tactic that "you'll have nothing and nobody if you leave the org."

Eat dust, Brooklyn!

Craig

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I've met Brad before too. My JW wife was with me. She really liked him too. We'll definitely be giving him another call when we get to Chicago again. Wife says he's more like a young James Spader in the looks dept.

Ern

• logansrun
    logansrun

(((Tina)))

Thanks! I'd like to add that Tina is a great lady herself -- very fun and outgoing. I had a blast and hope to see you again either in Ohio or here in Chicago (the greatest city in the world).

Jim's a great guy too. I would just stay away from that "onacruse" fella. He's kinda weird, 'ya know.

LMAO @ Special K.

Bradley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit