Something To Open Your Eyes a Bit

by MrMoe 5 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Even if tarot is fake, it can be an interesting tool to help a person learn mroe about themselves, by triggering certain things or symbols to make us reflect and ponder, and perhaps give us a sense of hope. Dreams and wishes is what keeps us going after all, not the problems of today or the issues of tomorrow.

So, here is a link for you, regardless of your belief, maybe something you read will trigger something and make you think about who you are and what you want out of life, not 10 years from now, but this very moment.

Click Me!

Osho
    Lifestyle
    Your Questions...
    Features
    Art
    Tarots
    Osho Zen Tarot
    then pick Osho Zen Tarot... for a quickie online reading

• Satanus
    Satanus
    regardless of your belief

I checked the osho one. Interesting.

Did you figure out from where originates the power behind tarot? Just curious.

Oops, i see you stated that it could be fake, so it just helps a person to think. Could be.

SS

• avishai
    avishai

You do realize that "Osho" on this site is none other than the Bhagwan shree Rajneesh, The Rolls Royce collecting, transient murdering whacko cult leader from Oregon back in the 1980's. All they did was change the name. Same guy

• luna
    luna

avishai,

You're right, same guy. He is, however, dead.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/rajneesh.htm

I wonder if this new following will spread salmonella like the last one.

Luna

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know some of the shit on this guy, but that doesn't change the fact that many of his techniques and practices were spiritually powerful. 'Course, if he was here today, i wouldn't follow him. I'm referring to some things i read in one of his books. If you're not into spiritual stuff, then it all means nothing to you, anyway.

SS

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm just a hard hearted skeptic I guess. There isn't much of anything spiritual I believe at all. Maybe it's being pounded with unprovable BS for all those years but I just don't believe.

But lots of people do. Nothing wrong with it and, who knows, just because I don't believe doesn't make it so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit