Branch in Rome is organizing a Pioneer School for Bethelites next year.

by Anakin 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anakin
    Anakin

According to the italian website: proclamatori consapevoli (a independent website from JW's, proposing new reforms to the GB ), a trusted member, told that next year in 2016, the Bethel in Rome, will organize a pioneer school, for Bethelites, who are asked to leave Bethel, so that they could be equipped for their new assignments as regular pioneers in territory, they will be assigned..

If you choose, for the pioneer service, when asked to leave, then they are asked to assist at that pioneer school..

personal note: I would make a good smile, and tell them on a diplomatic way like they did, with the Bethelites they dumped), that I have other plans at this point of my life, and then leave, without regrets..

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    In order to keep a "title". Initially many of them will except the pioneer assignments. Over time the reality and necessity to earn money will hit them. They will have to find employment in order to make ends meet. Unless they are financially subsidized (place to live, job provided by a JW, etc...) by friends and family. They will have to reduce their time pioneering or quit all together. As time passes, the congregation will forget that they were Bethelites.
  • Anakin
    Anakin
    I fully agree with you, ToesUp
  • hildebrando
    hildebrando

Branch in México too is organizing a Pioneer School for 500 Bethelites discharged. Article in Spanish:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.cl/2015/12/leaks-de-la-sucursal-de-mexico-parte-6.html

• Anakin
    Anakin
    Thank you very mutch, Hildebrando, for sharing this information...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit