Its only been two months and the Biden admin is falling apart and so is the country

by mickbobcat 8 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

In two months we have a border crisis and president house plant can not even walk up a set of stairs. Good god we are in trouble. Thank you libtards. You screwed it up again.

• Steel
    Steel

FFS

Isn't there like some Patriots.com or FreeAmericans.com board you could all post at.

Talk about your freedom and guns and marrying your cousins and such .

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

In two months we have a border crisis and president house plant can not even walk up a set of stairs. Good god we are in trouble.

This is actually a good thing because a lot of left wingers are separating themselves from the woke culture. Even Bill Mahar who considers himself a full fledged democrat is calling his own party idiotic. Sara Silverman also called her party idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1_q9iaWIVA

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Also prioritizing non-discrimination in the military, and even encouraging maternity flight suits. Since when is sending a pregnant woman to war a good idea from a tactical standpoint, or even an honorable one? Just more noise to distract from the real problems, just like the GB does, always making new "special" announcements to keep people distracted and engaged.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Talk about your freedom and guns and marrying your cousins and such .

I dunno, sounds a little racist to me. You know, stereotypes and everything.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So let me get this straight. We have a President with dementia. An ex-call girl for a Vice President. A transvestite overseeing HHS. A President's son who is a crackhead, a human-trafficking pedophile who money laundered billions from other countries sharing half with his dad. The crackhead’s buddy is the head of the DEA. The crackhead’s other buddy is now in the DOJ. A guy who is sleeping with the Chinese spy is overseeing our DHS. We are borrowing all of our money now from China. Thousands of immigrants are coming in for our jobs and Social Security Benefits. And the Democrats are still focusing on destroying a former President. Add this to the 40,000 jobs lost in the past months. Yet we are supposed to believe that Biden is pro America? You just can’t make all this up. God help our children & grandchildren

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm so glad these political topics are coming back! JW News is just BORING!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The stairs the President fell on by the airplane are steeper (have less space to place ones shoes/feet upon) than the stairs in houses, and thus much easier to trip on. News footage has shown that a number of former USA President have also tripped on that kind of stairs.

I see no evidence of Biden having dementia.

I see no evidence that Kamala Harris was ever a call girl, though I do see evidence that she had an affair with a politician.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Biden is almost completely lucid. With a script.

Call girls use sex to gain things. She did. Maybe whore would be a better word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit