Spirtual Paradise?

by integ 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• integ
    integ

The Witnesses say they are living today in a 'Spiritual Paradise". How so? Is'nt paradise supposed to be something really good, ecstatic, perfect? Which makes me think......If THIS is what they consider to be a "Paradise" of any kind, what will the earthly paradise be like acording to the Jw's?, and who would want to live in a "Paradise" where only JW's are the ones there? That would really suck, living in a society where the Elders are in control, and everything comes down from the faithless slave class,etc. If this is really what God had intended, to destroy 99 percent of the people HE CREATED, demonstrating his anger and indignation at everyone who dared not listen to a couple of mentally unstable stumblebums when they came to their door, then COUNT ME OUT. Why is God supposedly so damn angry at people anyway?(according to the jw's). Screw that.

Integ.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Like you said : COUNT ME OUT !!!

• metatron
    metatron

It's similar to the Communist's "Worker's Paradise" - unfortunately, the workers kept defecting and running away!

How can these liars speak of a "Paradise" in which the majority of their own children get disfellowshipped or

leave?

metatron

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

If THIS is what they consider to be a "Paradise" of any kind, what will the earthly paradise be like acording to the Jw's?

Integ

My thoughts exactly integ.

I figured that if the WTS was really right, and the 'Big A' is coming soon, with a JW styled paradise to quickly follow, I don't want to be there.

A day in the house of the Devil is better than a thousand in a JW paradise.

Winston.

*EDIT spelling*

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the WTS did not start using the term "spiritual paradise" until 1958 in a talk given by Knorr at the convention in NYC that year. I guess he was so enthused to see over 250,000 JWs in one spot and figured that was spiritual paradise.

Blondie

• AS IF
    AS IF

I COULD PUKE!!

This is spiritual paradise for A) Child abusers

B) Wife Abusers

C) All of the above

AS IF That's a paradise!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Here's some things you WON'T see in the JW paradise:

*Bikinis

*Thongs

*Kentucky Fried Chicken

*Dr. Ruth

*Any Matrix movies

*Mini-skirts

*Chinese people

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL at Funchback!!!

What? no KFC?

what about Churches Chicken or Popeyes?

No?

well, no "Paradise" for me thank you very much! hmmf!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

SPIRITUAL PARADISE is a term used for propaganda purposes, and it is a lie from the people who bring you "theocratic warfare".

The Watchtower Corporation doesn't even believe its own followers deserve the truth. It is an insult to anyone's intelligence to call the atmosphere among Jehovah's Witnesses a "spiritual paradise".

• simplesally
    simplesally

What?? No thongs? Rats, back to looking for VPL's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit