Request your S-77or S-79 if you have been disfellowshiped or disassociated from the Branch Office

by Paul Bonanno 4 Replies latest jw friends

  • Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

    If you have been disfellowshiped or disassociated you can request a copy of the S-77 or S-79 from the Branch Office to see what the elders wrote.

    If you write to the British Branch they will ask you to pay £10 and a copy of your identification card or letter by your lawyer.

  • Phizzy

    What does this achieve exactly ?

  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

    Would this work in the USA?

  • DesirousOfChange

    Would this work in the USA?


    This is mandated in the UK as a result of their privacy laws (or similar, but not familiar with the legal name of it). The US has no such provision to require this from religious organizations. The US Branch would just turn you into the Elders for your unrighteous, disrespectful attitude.


  • Hadriel

    @Desirous I think this will change in the very near future. The U.S. is becoming far more progressive and inclusive by the minute. Some of the religious shenanigans of the past are coming to an end IMO.

Share this