How does this make you feel.......?

by ScottyRex 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-7Z1s5Hik

and so many more on Youtube disrupting JW's.

How does this make you feel?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I think that was covered on another thread a while ago.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

I think that might have been me VI...........still stands tho ;)

• azor
    azor

I'll tell you the same thing I told my still in JW stepmother. I feel for the people that are so torn up by the damage this cult has done to them and continues to do. If they had their families, acts like this would be even rarer then they already are.

I remember how I used to feel towards the apostates outside of conventions when I was still brainwashed. I was extremely judgemental. Now I see it for what it is. Damaged people that are acting out. The chickens coming home to roost. Im actually surprised it doesn't happen more often. If only those that are so desperate that they kill themselves did this instead.

What they need from us is less judgment and more understanding.

Scotty your judgemental attitude continues to baffle me. Do you have no compassion?

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

no- I just still remain very concerned for you azor after all these years.......I truly do. To think this is acceptable strikes to me as not quite right. There truly is freedom in walking away.

I will never agree this is acceptable.

And lets cut the 'my judgemental' eh?

• Simon
    Simon

I think you'll find most people here condemn those antics.

But whatever they do, it pales into insignificance next to the disruption that JW's cause in the lives of the families they tear apart and abuse victims they help create.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I agree considering the damage the Watchtower does - ripping apart families, murdering young mothers over the blood doctrine, killing people over the flip flopping transplant doctrines, throwing out older Bethelites after a lifetime of service and protecting paedophiles who crowd into their child abusing org.....

I'm surprised there are not more protests.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

I would hope so Simon having been a guest on your forum (and thanks for that) since 2001 I don't think I have ever seen much of that 'slow to anger and understanding' type posters for those that have the proclivity to have some degree of a JW leaning in them.

Sure there have been gentle and considerate posters and even still some understandably angry ones and for the right reasons I'm sure- the thing that rags me and continues to do so- has been the consistent negative at any cost exJW comments, wherever and whenever on here and for whatever reason, it does choke out any serious conversation and just becomes a backslapping forum. I have watched many posters post and get annihilated for having any sense of a sniff of pro-Jwism in them or their posts- and get so awfully treated (Troll...being the kindest lob)

So no, I don't understand those despite how angry they are that want to disrupt a Memorial, and more importantly, I don't understand those who continue to not see that.

• azor
    azor

Agreeing with something and deriding it are 2 different things. You continue to deride. I feel for the victims, like the battered wife.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Azor.......whah???? explain....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit