The Watchtower—Study Edition  |  June 2021

by RULES & REGULATIONS 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

STUDY ARTICLE 24

You Can Escape From Satan’s Snares!

2 Two of Satan’s most effective snares are pride and greed. * For thousands of years, Satan has successfully used these undesirable traits. He is like a bird catcher who lures his prey into a trap or who ensnares it in a net.

9 Still, Satan deceived Eve into thinking that she needed to eat from the one tree that was forbidden. Eve failed to appreciate what she had; she wanted more. We know what that led to. Eve gave in to sin and eventually died.​—Gen. 3:6, 19.

17 For thousands of years, Satan has been the hunter. But soon he will be bound and eventually destroyed. (Rev. 20:1-3, 10) We long for that day. Until then, stay alert to Satan’s snares. Work hard to prevent pride or greed from dominating you. Be determined to “oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you.”​—Jas. 4:7.

Here is an illustration I found on the internet on Noah's Flood. Jehovah destroys all life on earth: animals, adult humans and small children. Their sins are petty comparing to Satan the Devil. According to this study article, Satan has been around thousands of years and has successfully lured angels in heaven, Adam and Eve and every person ever born on this earth.

Jehovah has his chances to destroy Satan at any time to stop his snares on all humans. For some reason chooses not to...Satan will even tempt survivors in the ''new system'' for 1000 years.

I always found this hard to believe that an all powerful God would let Satan survive so long and choses to destroy humans instead... who only live into their 80's. I believe that Satan is a total fabrication. Satan cannot have this much power and control without God destroying him and his wicked angels!

Genesis 6:17-21
    New International Version

17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

• forzaitalia
    forzaitalia

You have confused yourself with misinformation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit