We have lift off.

by JeffT 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I just posted the prologue to my novella "Armageddon's Slaves" on my blog. Chapters will follow at one or two day intervals. The whole thing is about thirty chapters, so it should be up in about a month.

I need feedback, so let me know what you think. I invented a religion, because I wanted it to be about more than just JW's. I hope to provide a peek inside the world of high control religions. Let me know what you think.

http://pathologicallyintellectual.blogspot.com/

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Looks like a great start for a book! Good job!

They actually said this? Is there a recording of this talk?

“Yes, my fellow Disciples” Rodgers said, “we know that this year’s series of Grand Gatherings, ‘Paradise is at Hand, ’” the crowd applauded wildly, “will be the last held on this wicked Earth before the Lord Almighty removes sin forever…”
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Patience grasshopper.

I will confess to using Rutherford's "advertise, advertise" speech as template.

• arwen
    arwen

Looks like a good read!! All the best!!!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I wish you every success in what you are doing JeffT, all the best in your endeavour

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb

Your book is almost the same as the accounts that took some poor souls to the ARC.

I think your book is well written and it would be interesting to see where it goes. best wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit