My favourite female protagonists: Ellen Ripley

by LoveUniHateExams 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Next is Ellen Ripley, played by Sigourney Weaver, of the Alien franchise.

Ripley only just beat the xenomorph in Ridley Scott's Alien (1979).

She spends most of James Cameron's Aliens (1986) dealing with and overcoming her trauma. Eventually, she seriously kicks ass.

She also becomes a surrogate mommy to Newt, the abandoned girl who the Space Marines find on LV-426.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSSRXuHfAwY

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

I think you need to read the posting guideline https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/posting

What not to post

We want visitors to enjoy reading and using the Forum so we ask that posters abstain from certain types of posts. If you are interested in posting outside of these rules, there are numerous other places where you can post such messages instead. We encourage you to leave. Please. Right now. Posts that are prohibited include:

• Spam or unwanted promotional advertising

• Spam includes, but is not limited to.... multiple instances of the same post,

So far you have 4 of the same post. In 3 days!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yeah, I know.

It is not my habit to post multiple posts. It has happened in this case because I had some trouble posting a few days ago.

Don't worry, I'm not trying to brainwash people into liking Ripley or anything.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree! Ripely is awesome. Post away!

Sadly, Jennifer Lawrence openly states that boys cannot relate to female lead roles because J-Law is basically a woke-tard who also stated that before Hunger Games there had never been a strong female role on screen… 🤦🏻‍♂️

I won’t report you to Simon for spamming because when I left the J-Dumbs I also removed the stick from my ass.

DD 🍺🍺🍺

• TD
    TD

Don't need to tell me twice

I was smitten here, but seeing her as Ripley a couple of years later was the icing on the cake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit