I almost died laughing at the meeting last night. OMG WTF is going on? Have I been away this long?

by macys 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

re-edit the entire video with a new/substitute actor

It would be easy in the vid if they had to slip in a different voice because the person behind the voice in the vid got df.

On TV when they canned Dick York and slipped in Dick Sergeant (same first name,) they thought that nobody would notice the difference. But they did!

• Island Man
    Island Man

"It is as if Jurassic Park and an airport calypso band made a song together!"

Hey! Don't be dissing my culture!!!

• Island Man
    Island Man
    The silhouette presentations were very tacky. Several times during the presentation the publisher's shadow was not only different to the publisher's profile but was also out of sync. It was real laughable to watchtower the publisher's shadow reach into the bag before the publisher did. lol.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Island Man wrote: Several times during the presentation the publisher's shadow was not only different to the publisher's profile but was also out of sync.

I thought so, too, at first. Then I realized that was not a shadow at all. It was a 2nd sillouette... It was the 'other' witness at the door.

At least that's how it was with the video with the 'women'.

I could only tolerate the one video. Did not watch the others.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Sounds more like an Evangelistic revival.
  • SadElder
    SadElder

Is that David Splane conducting the choir again? Doesn't know a thing about conducting music other than the same boring motions. As if he read a Mormon book on basic conducting and they threw him out there to wave his arms. And btw the choir director stops conducting during the interludes when the choir is to be silent. Just saying David.

As to the silhouettes, weren't they only during the parts with the sisters demonstrating door to door presentations? Couldn't dare have sisters look like they're teaching, now could we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit