I almost died laughing at the meeting last night. OMG WTF is going on? Have I been away this long?

by macys 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

The 'C' in CLAM stands for 'Christian'? Seriously, the cult is just learning about 'Christian'? WOW! Awesome Watchtower! They are the antithesis of Christianity (how mainstream churches/religions interpret xtian) and mirror the dark side of humanity.

From the photos/pics I've seen of assemblies they are pandering to their demographics. Their growth is the hispanics and African Americans who they're preying on and crippling even more so re/lack of education. Makes me sick! There's never a shortage of humans who are hurting and suffering for them to seize hold of.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    i think the main reason Watchtower is using animated and/or silhouette characters in videos is because they don't want to put actors onscreen that later on go "apostate". Hence we see very high-level persons used for broadcasts. At this point Watchtower does not know who it can really trust to be around 3-5 years from now.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    i think the main reason Watchtower is using animated and/or silhouette characters in videos is because they don't want to put actors onscreen that later on go "apostate". Hence we see very high-level persons used for broadcasts. At this point Watchtower does not know who it can really trust to be around 3-5 years from now.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this was the reasoning.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Macys

Brothers and sisters dancing at a kingdom hall meeting?

Just go with the flow, y'all ...

You had a good laugh, and it could've been worse.

At least they didn't start handling poisonous snakes whilst shouting 'praise Da Lord!'

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Meetings really scaled-back to just simply focus more on the preaching work. Not really teaching the rank and file much, just more canned, dry videos to hammer into the head about preaching.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

LoveUniHateExams

The Snake Handling is Next Month:)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The didn't hand out poisonous snakes or ''scorpions''

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The Field Ministry videos are really (insert your own expletive ) aren't they?

The dubs I spoke to were of the mind that they were totally out of touch with the way that they have to approach people in Britain, The GB seems to think that because we share a common language everything is the same . Believe me it is not.

The rest of the month sees locals doing these demos ,and then being counselled on them.. I don't think I would have done those , if I were still "in"

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

I have to read the trash at the bookstudy, nobody give an answer. So boring and senseless. Count every minute, hear the end is near (of the cong, don't hope to muchn;)). And then, the song. The most people under 30 with a little brain, fight against to laugh out loud. I was also reminded to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCjQbKowUo

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Someone said that the new songs sounded like Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 3. Kind of like when the airplane is approaching the island.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit