We miss you David

by Blue 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Blue
    Blue

I feel sad for everyone.

I think about how unique every person is.

I remember good and happy family times together.

My heart aches.

That we are a family at odds.

I wish we lived closer,

and were really a family.

We understand that your faith is strong.

But we have a different faith.

Hostility and discord are so painful.

Now the one that Fathered us all.

Has gone beyond our call.

There is a wedding in the family.

Everyone will be there.

All except the Paul Family in Wisconsin.

We need to forget about rules.

Also all the regulations,

and go on as a family, with unconditional love,

As our Earthly Father,

and our Heavenly Father.

Would want-also our Earthly Mother.

Who love us all equally.

Please Heavenly Father,

Help us forgive and forget.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Blue I hope someday your JW brother will read your poem to him.....you told it like it is.Grace

• Blue
    Blue

Thank you mouthy,

I too hope someone will read it to him. Our lives are so short-like the good book says "man born of woman is few days and full of trouble. Life is hard enough without these religious separations. Also it is wrong for one religion to shun someone else because they are not the same faith. My prayer is that all will become one as Jesus and God our Father are one.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

blue.

That was very touching. We hear, we sympathiize and we hope for you.

David and Denise, who also have family we love and miss.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Blue

That really sounded like it was from the heart, I appreciated it very much.---Voyager

• Blue
    Blue

Thank you voyager,

We who are trapped under shunning laws many times get quite depressed. Sometimes, as we truly love these trapped in a hard and cold and unloving religion suffer very much. When will God bring us back together with our prodical brothers and sisters? May God hurry the day when we are all reunited in love.until then our hearts are broken.

• berylblue
    berylblue

(((Blue)))

Welcome

• Blue
    Blue

Thank you for the warm welcome Berylblue, you must have family you love too in that religion. May God bless you..

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((Blue)))) I'm sorry that you're in pain

I know what it's like to be shunned. Those with complete families don't quite understand, do they?

It is a beautiful poem. Perhaps you could send it to him, just to let him know how you feel?

• Blue
    Blue

Good morning Prisca,

Thank you for the encouragement. I am sure there are so very many families broken up due to fear of armageddon or hell or other evil. They have their followers so fearful they are afraid to talk to their own families. Reminds me of the story of Joseph where Joseph's brothers conspired to kill him because of his dreams of them doing obeisance to him. They were also jealous because Joseph had the love of their father. As we know it turned out Joseph's dream was correct and God was behind Joseph going to Egypt. I am sure many that have been disfellowshipped or disassociated feel much mental pain even though they can never completely understand unless they have been through loosing a family rember to the Watchtower. I feel God has a purpose in this too as he did in Joseph's case. The story of Joseph brings me hope and comfort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit