Plasma Based treatment for Covid 19 ?

by BluesBrother 2 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-04-06/covid19-blood-antibodies-recovered-show-promise

I have heard of this , transfusing plasma from recovered Covid 19 patients to give the recipients the antibodies to fight it off .

Great ! It seems except that plasma is one of the big four blood fractions that are forbidden to.JW’s

Is this going to cause problems for them if the treatment is universally accepted?

Of course if a way is found to just administer a “serum” containing the antibodies, all well and good... subject to their conscience.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When the Governments pressure JW's to accept the treatment, this will be seen as persecution -- WOE IS ME! ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Yeah but I'm not taking it, after all God will reconstitute my entire body and brain with all its memories and I'll live forever in paradise....so I'll just die now with coronavirus and God will resurrect me....

Hang on a mo, why is it that no one has ever been resurrected? (Lazarus was a borrowed ancient myth). Why is it that after 141 years no JW has ever benefited from JW promises? Why is it they always have to push the paradise goal posts into the future? Why is it that only the governing body benefit materially from this religion? Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit