ExpatbritCatholicArchBishMarriesUnderMoon

by sf 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hi Expatbrit,

I saw your post re: moonies. In my paper today was an article with that title on the header. Have you seen it yet? Seems the Rev. Moon even chose the bride! bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was curious as to yours and others comments on such a, imo, funny undertaking?

sKally (roflol klass)

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Slightly off topic, but as you know my father was a Presbyterian Minister.
    My father was the original Rev. Moon!!! - the other guy just stole the title....

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

sKally:

I was going to come up with something foul; probably speculating on how, if it was our Moonie (SFJim) and a Catholic Archbishop, the poor bride was gonna be in for a lonely honeymoon.

Since we know Jim is reading this thread however, I'll leave it out, bein' as he's the sensitive sort, an all.....

Expatbrit

p.s. of course, the bride and the archbishop may have been the same person.....

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

You're darned right I'm sensitive! I would never sleep with a man who's taken a vow of celibacy. (Besides, most Archbishops are homely and elderly, and I'm not attracted to that sort of man.)
    "Moonie", eh? Hmmmmm..... maybe I oughta start a cult..... Nah! Been there, done that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit