Blackmail to get your drivers license, blackmail to end the shunning...

by Zoos 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
    Zoos

The Watchtower corporation is ripping the carpet out from under sincerity.

They teach that God knows our private thoughts, the inclinations of our heart. How can they possibly think that it's okay to dangle a drivers license in front of a teenager under condition of baptism? How can they possibly think it is okay to dangle renewed association with family under condition of reinstatement?

They obviously don't care about a person's true motivation. They just want the outside of the cup to shine, shine, SHINE!

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    Coerced people don't donate. The WT needs to get a clue.
  • The Marvster
    The Marvster

Kaboom..... rumble, rumble... (Like lightning followed by thunder fading into the background)

I remember when that thing about reinstatement hit me like a bolt of lightening out of the blue one day, maybe a year after I got disfellowshipped... it was so bloody obvious, does anybody really go back for Jehovah? can't Jehovah see the enormous conflict of interest there? If I'm returning because I can't take the 'shunning' anymore, am I really returning to 'Jehovah'??? am I returning because I love him???... or do I just want my friends back and will do just about anything for it...?

this is just one of those things that made me realise my relationship with the Jdubs totally over...

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Coerced people don't donate. The WT needs to get a clue.

That's yet another side of the coin.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Constantly demanding money can't help but wake up more of the R&F and further compel TTATTers to leave, which, in turn (and ironically), will ensure that less money will inevitably be going in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit