She Died....

by moana 4 Replies latest jw friends

• moana
    moana

Hi boyz & gals:

I have felt kinda bad about this & haven't known who to talk to - so here is the short version.

This jw girl I played with as a little jw (3 years younger than me) had an eye tumor and decided to take herbs & sue the doctor that told her to have the eye removed. I could not take it and told her that I was sorry to hear of her decision. Needless to say this severed the relationship.

The jw parent that does not speak to me left a message on the machine & told me that she died & that I should write her parents (it would be approriate). I'm not into writing or talking to any jw's that don't speak to me!

The poor thing was such an ego-maniac (the worst). She was unemployable because of it, and the herb thing - I guess even tho she was not a jw she still had their wacky ways. I looked for an obit on the web, but I don't think she even had any friends.

I feel grateful that I think I turned out better. She came from a pretty wealthy family, and I did enjoy some of the things I got to do with them as a child. It's still sad...I don't believe she was a happy person. I really hate saying anything bad about a dead person.

thanks for listening

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

(((moana)))

ps

I really hate saying anything bad about a dead person

i wouldnt worry about that bit, if you could say it about her when she was alive with no qualms, saying it after she's passed isnt any worse, and it's not really talking bad about someone to say theyre unhappy if they are.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((moana))) I'm sorry your friend died. Nowhere in the Book of Life's Rules (if a copy even exists) does it say you HAVE to write a nice note to someone who doesn't acknowledge your existence. If you want to, do it. If you don't want to, don't do it. For your own grief you may want to write a note to your friend, or take flowers to her grave. It might give you closure.

Love,

Nina

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry (((((((moana)))))))))

Just opening up to the forum should help you a little, I don't think I personally would contact the parents but that's up to you.

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((Moana)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit