Survivor Pearl Islands #4

by Stacy Smith 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Our place is packed with party goers ready to watch the 4th installment in a few minutes. I should major in Survivor I think. I'm curious if the rumor is true and the Drake tribe throws a challenge to get rid of someone. It had better not be Rupert or Christa. I love them both.

OK chips are open, beer is cold, clean underware, I'm ready to go

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Phew Rupert is safe and Christa escaped the vote. Burton, the sneak who got Drake to throw the challenge gets voted off. Whoops

Now Morgan has Rupert? How's that going to work?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sure thought it was going to be the blonde guy this time. He was bragging so much about how it wouldn't be him, so I thought it would be.

Rupert is so cool. I love him!!

• shamus
    shamus

I missed it again... damed work.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I want Rupert to be my snuggle buddy.

I hope he wins.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

That blonde guy was obnoxious wasn't he. He can go anytime.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I cannot stand the blonde guy --- like Jeff said, he is disrespectful! What a twist at the end with Rupert on the other team for a few days, it should solidify his position tho --- build new friendships because he really is likeable.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I was glad to see Burton go, he was an ass... I could see the blonde guy (Jon) go as well, I don't like him, either.

Rupert looks like he'll be teaching the other team to fish... it may help him or hurt him. It might alienate his teammates... but it will certainly get him a bit of loyalty from the other team.

Jackie

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm starting to look at Rupert as though he could go all the way in this. If he got into the final two I believe he has the respect of everyone and would be voted the winner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit