Upvoting & Downvoting

by Faded 6 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Faded
    Faded

Is it possible for us to change our like or dislike once cast? I have accidentally hit the dislike button by mistake more than once. And then today, I completely agreed with someones first few sentences of a post. I hit the like button as I kept reading and then realised the last bit was crazy. But I can't change it.

I realize likes really don't mean anything & are not important. But some people take them seriously.

• waton
    waton

and, is there a way to find out who gave you the dislikes you liked?

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

My previous understanding was that if you hit the dislike button by accident, but then immediately hit the like button afterward and refreshed your screen that it would automatically change it to a like and remove the previous dislike. I believe this method has not changed. Simon Correct me if i'm wrong.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

waton why would you want to know? so you could give that person the electronic stink eye? lol

• Simon
    Simon

That's correct - if you hit dislike by accident, just click like and it will change. However much you click either, only the last one will ever be counted.

• waton
    waton
    waton why would you want to know? so you could give that person the electronic stink eye? lol

lostwun: no, But would prefer to respond to any sticky issues, which can be done if there is a pertinent comment, post, reply, rather than just a click of the mouse. and truly, I like dislikes. nothing personal, often the issues discussed are serious enough to merit strong responses.

• Moster
    Moster

Simon - Using internet Explorer 11, only allows us 1 click either Like or Dislike. No change is possible afterward a selection has been made. I get the circle with a red line through it if I try to click anything after.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit