Probably Not The Most Effective Anti-JW Protest ...

by Joe Grundy 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Newspaper headline:

"Primary school teacher grabbed Jehovah's Witness by throat while celebrating end of term in Swansea"

Link here:

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Mr Young said that "we do not allow homosexuals into the hall', and added: "God's law is fairly straight concerning homosexuals".

I wonder if he actually said that, or if that was actually what he meant. They are not allowed to block someone at the entrance based on their sexual orientation. Watchtower has been clear on that.. they judge their actions, not their desires. Hence, perhaps the homosexual involved was dressed in a manner that chocked?

If he actually meant : not allow the gays in... I believe their is room for actions here.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Some history there, eh? Too bad that this is the assault that made the news. Most things though that happen between JWs are never reported.

Homosexuals are allowed in halls generally. I doubt that flaming drunk people usually are, though:)

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"She started being abusive about a young women [her sister-in-law] who attended the hall. I can't repeat the exact words but it was in essence that she [her sister-in-law] was sucking penises, in a vulgar manner."

Not the sort of thing you read every day.

This story seems to have it all: drunkenness, assault, sucking penises and paedo allegations.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Way to feed the persecution complex, there, teach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit