Where is Antichrist?

by anointed1 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• anointed1
    anointed1

It is true that Bible has at times fallen at odds with proven science (e.g. Joshua stopping the sun, star being stopped over Jesus’s house of birth …etc),

However, when it comes to entropy (moving from order to disorder) it is in harmony with science—especially with the spirit of what the second law of thermodynamics that says that energy of all kinds in our material world disperses or spreads out if it is not hindered from doing so …..

When the Gospel writer Luke “carefully investigated” all scrolls, he found the need of weeding them out as copyists were trying to bring in corruption (or entropy) into the scriptures (Luke 1:3)

1) When Jesus spoke about the rulers of the nations who “lord it over others” and said: “Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” However Luke removed reference of Jesus’ sacrificial death on behalf of sinners (found in Mathew 20:25-28) when he wrote the same account in Luke 22:24-27.

2) When Jesus asked “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” Peter gave correct answer saying “You are is the Christ.” Then Jesus added: “You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Mathew 16:13-19) However Luke removed Peter being made the rock… being given the keys of Kingdom of heaven ..etc. from his gospel. (Luke 9:18-20)

Entropy could not be stopped! What Luke tried to prevent became the norm in the later centuries!

3) Jesus declared faith in the Father (John 5:24) and salvation as coming through our works of becoming like Father (Mathew 5:44-48; 7:21). This simple teaching was degraded into a complicated teaching of having faith in the son as the basis of salvation which is also described as grace—not as something that could be earned (for which virtually the whole of apostolic writings were dedicated).

Those writers who presented a degraded version of what Jesus actually preached were proved wrong when God’s kingdgom did not come in the first century (They had taught end would come in their life-time—1Cor 10:11; Heb 10:25 …) Still the entropy those writers introduced continued unabated!

A cautious reader can see plenty of examples of entropy (antithesis to what Christ taught) in the Bible—something that Bible itself admit in 1 John 2:18

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Where is Antichrist?

Have you checked behind the fridge?

When I lose something, I always check behind the fridge.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if some jws are saying it's Donald Trump?

• deegee
    deegee

Where is Antichrist?

Have you checked behind the fridge?

When I lose something, I always check behind the fridge.

I usually look under the sofa seats when I can't find something.......things just always seem to have a way of falling betwix where the seats meet and getting under the seats......😱

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Question-Where is the antichrist?

Answer- Always in the last place that you look.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I always seem to lose mine in the wash... :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit