Anionted mom says Jehovah may ask her to kill all her family!!

by Witness 007 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Just hope she doesn't decide to start in on her work early.

• Simon
    Simon

People think Jonestown couldn't happen today ... there are enough people in even "mild" cults that have totally drank the cool-aid that they would do stupid things if told to.

Heck., even mainstream religion has plenty of nuts willing to kill and die.

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you prologos for your reply.

I never knew this.

gobsmacked!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

...is concerned that the loving God Jehovah may ask her in heaven to destroy here non believer family including her 5 year old Grandchild during Armageddon

Never even thought about it from that angle...goes to show you how ridiculous the whole concept is.

What if one of the anointed killed their whole family and 8000 other people who reminded them of their family?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It's a fearful thing to be in God's service you never know who Jehovah will want to kill next.

Amazing Grace being in God's holy presents:

When we've been there ten thousand years
    Bright shining as the sun
    We've no less days to sing God's praise
    Then when we first begun.

• Chook
    Chook

I'm sorry to hear your mums got cancer, maybe ask her that you have doubts and seeing she has special position in heaven ask her to give you a sign so you can be certain Jah is in agreement with Brooklyn.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She has a mild form of Lukemia like a blood bone marrow cancer which needs chemo injections regularly... she totally refuses monthly blood transfusions which would help her live to 100!! Hope she will survive a couple years VERY STUBBORN RIGHT WING WITNESS LADY!

• prologos
    prologos
    millie 210: "I am not doubting but I wonder if anyone has a link to where this got announced because I didnt know this!

Here is a reference from 2014: found it while browsing during the study: God's kingdom rules! book page 228, paragraph 16: " how does this gathering [ rapture]of the anointed remnant relate to -- armageddon--"--144 000 co rulers with Christ will receive authority to share with Jesus in wielding an iron rod of destruction against all enemies of God's Kingdom. -- sorry I cant link.

confirmed. the anointed generation will have passed away, when all these things occur.

• smiddy
    smiddy

OUTLAW

And you could add :" There was a time when you would have been stoned to death" , {WITH OUR BLESSING BECAUSE WE WORSHIP JEHOVAH }

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Dunedain's comments earn a 👍.

Well said sir!

This sort of delusional thinking is not appropriate...and should be called for what it is: crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit