Anionted mom says Jehovah may ask her to kill all her family!!

by Witness 007 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• prologos
    prologos
    The searcher: "recent Watchtower propaganda which stated that all "anointed" J.W.'s on earth will be evaporated up to heaven before Armageddon starts - in order for them to have a share in the mega-slaughter with Christ.

we can be assured it will never happen because jesus said in other words, that the generation will survive, not pass away , not be evaporated before Armageddon.*** But while I am sorry for the cancer fate, another partaking lady I knew well, was of the same mindset. hateful against all, she would have made a fearless, cruel immortal warrior, if the story were true. Commenting on the funeral of her late divorced husband, with her anointed authority she proclaimed: "He had is Armageddon" assigning him de facto to "gehenna". ha.

*** that is where wt proofreaders slipped up, they are contradicting the jesus story. The generation can not the evaporating anointed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anionted mom says Jehovah may ask her to kill all her family!!

That`s not unusual..

Considering what most of us JW Kids were threatened with..

By our "BatShit Crazy" JW Parents..

"If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, 19 then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. 20 "And they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 "Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear." (Deut. 21:18-21).

There Was A Time..

WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAVE BEEN STONED TO DEATH!!..
    Image result for Parents yelling at childImage result for Parents yelling at child

...................................Image result for Thanks Mom and Dad

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

Wow...with such a loving God and anointed ones murdering all unbelievers who the heck needs Satan and his demons?

• Stealth
    Stealth

She just needs to put more faith that Jehovah will make her feel good about murdering her family just like he does.

Jesus to Grandma: "They are already spiritually dead... just go ahead and finish them off grandma, its for their own good!"

• sparky1
    sparky1

"They are on par with the Baal worshippers who sacrificed their children. Different sacrificial method, different god - same result." - undercover

You 'hit the nail on the head' undercover! If Baal asks you to sacrifice your children, He is disgusting and evil. If Jehovah asks you to sacrifice your children, He is to be praised and considered holy. Same shit, different god.

• prologos
    prologos

Jesus, the anointed : "let the dead bury their dead" they were already dead in his eyes, and he taught his followers well. boanerges, sons of Thor?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Looks like some of these "loving Christians" are looking forward to putting an end to their non JW family. Disturbing!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

If this wasn't your own mother, Witness007, I would tell you to report her to the authorities, or a psychiatrist.

Watch what happens when someone tells a person in authority, or the medical field, that " they feel concerned that the are eventually going to have to kill their grandchild, and other family members, after they take their seat in heaven next to Jesus ", and see what happens.

Honestly, we all SHOULD report these nut jobs, when they speak in this way. We all can only sugar coat it so much, until you finally realize, this is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

It can be justified in their minds, that they have a "higher understanding" of spiritual things, all they want, but the reality is they are talking like LUNATICS. They should really be institutionalized, en masse.

• millie210
    millie210

So I am learning for the first time that it is a new teaching that the heavenly 144,000 will share in execution.

I always thought that their role was to be priests, kings and judges. In other words. part of the judiciary branch of this heavenly government

(to use their own explanation)

so now, the anointed are executioners?

I am not doubting but I wonder if anyone has a link to where this got announced because I didnt know this!

• prologos
    prologos
    m210: "anyone has a link to where this got announced

The idea of anointed resurrected warriors is old , loosely based on Romans 16:20 "--will crush satan under your feet shortly--" shortling

That is the basis for having the anointed to die before Armageddon, to have them first in the heavenly fight, then get ready for the heavenly wedding.--- and in their haste to dream this up, wt writers overlooked the fact that jesus said that the generation would not pass away [to heaven] until all the predicted things occur. They did not in the -first-, first century fulfillment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit