Free Monique - Hot Tea

by APieceOfShitNamedTate 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtgeIfobOwE

What do you think? Is there more to this?

• zeb
    zeb

THELAST GENERATION IS THELAST ONE TO POSSIBLY HAVE SOME RETIREMENT PLAN SO THE DEMONS INWARWICK ARE OUT TO GET THAT AS WELL.

• Earnest
    Earnest

She's a nutter.

Jah-Jireh (UK) state on their website:

Jah-Jireh is a completely separate charity to “Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society of Britain”

Jah-Jireh (USA) state on their website:

Note that JJHA is not legally affiliated with other like facilities around the world nor is it connected with or endorsed by the United States Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses or any legal entity used by it.

By the time of her second video she has realised this but still maintains it's highly suspicious. These are care homes for Jehovah's Witnesses but are not affiliated with the Watchtower organization. Spend your time on some real scandals.

• Simon
    Simon

It's "affinity marketing" - targeting a specific group based on membership / trust.

In the real world, the chance of many members of a minority religion all ending up in the same nursing home are remote.

In JW land, it happens because "it's run by brothers" which is a clincher for some and shouldn't be (it should be based on who provides the best care). They likely benefit from a supply of cheap labor - offer "pioneer friendly hours" and I bet you can cut a few $ of the hourly rate you'd normally pay people.

Any problems and "you wouldn't take another brother to court ... would you?!"

I think someone posted a rating of the care homes a while back and they didn't get a good rating, certainly not spectacular.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    Oh I see. Very interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit