Matthew 5:37.. "Yes men yes........

by James Mixon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The wife told me "NO Valentine's gifts this year, too many holidays". So what do I do, no gift for her but after I went for my walk guess what, a box of See's candies and a beautiful card. Now I feel like a ass. I figured since she is not a JW and the scripture doesn't apply to her "let your yes mean yes and your no mean no anything more then this comes from the evil one". No way she is a evil and when she leave today I must get her some flowers. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Shops all closed? Too late to order flowers? No problem! Just give your wife the longest and best oral sex of her life!!!! She'll luv you forever.

• Listener
    Listener

If it's gotta be flowers, pick them from the garden and make an effort to wrap them beautifully. Hand write a card or print it from the internet.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@James Mixon Face the music, brother. Nothing a woman says actually means what she says:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3jR8lBZx7/?hl=en&taken-by=brockpierson

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I didn't get her flowers, I got her a big white teddy bear. (WingCommander)..I'am 71 what's oral sex? (Listener)..I purchase a music card with a dog dancing and singing I'am to sexy...(Wake Me Up before you) the store was fill with guys buying that last minute gift.LOL.. The instagram was right on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit