Sister needs help getting her brother out of the borg. HELP!

by NaruNaruChan 2 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

I have a friend whose brother is still in the organization. She wants nothing more than for him to leave.. but he's stuck on his girlfriend who is a dub. Can you guys give me some tips on how to get him out, such as subtle hints, or scriptures she can look up? She's Christian, so she can handle a Bible but doesn't know how to get out of the religion..

I'm going to print this and mail it to her for reference, so please leave any info possible! Thanks!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    She wants nothing more than for him to leave.. but he's stuck on his girlfriend who is a dub.

Ahhhh....young lust. I guess there's nothing like having some sweet young thang flaring your nose wide open thinking you're gonna "get some" when all along her real intentions are to get you into the "troof" before she'll have anything further to do with you.

This is an easy one........

If she was a true dub she wouldn't be having anything to do with a brotha who's not already "spiritually strong" and on the fasttrack to elderhood, and she knows it. This literally smells of a relationship incognita. Get him to get his girlfriend to introduce him to the elders as her boyfriend. This should put her on the hotseat on who she'll choose when it comes right down to it and get the elders in the mood to deal with this renegade sister who's actions have the potential to bring divisions and reproach upon the congregation.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I hate to admit it, but the "work-around" described here is a heck of a lot better approach than a Biblical argument. That's like fighting the Viet Cong in the jungle...you may not lose but you ain't gonna win. Stay away from the doctrinal arguments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit