Mrs smack is off to England......HELP

by smack 6 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

jmack (Julie) is off to Torquay in 2 weeks thyme. Her mom is crook in hospital with stomach cancer. Her and her brother are flying over to see what they can do. Anyhow* if anyone from down there can offer any support when they arrive, maybe feed them some offal thats been cooked for a few days (ya better put the veges on now) They'll be a bit alone. They were born there, but left when they were young, can still speak English, even though they were born in Halifax.

We are hoping that the old girl comes out of it ok

Steve

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'm about 2 hours from Torquay. Basil Fawlty comes from Torquay.

I'll be in America at the end of the month, but back on Nov 3 if that's any help.

Englishman.

• sens
    sens

(((smack))) & ((mrs smack))

• sens
    sens

Smack...PD Said there are some here from that area or close by...ask him hun...next time u see him xxx

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

That's no good smack..................hope all works out. And I hope you will be ok with the kids.

Cheers matey.....................Bliss

• berylblue
    berylblue

Smack, you've always been wonderful to me. I do hope everything works out. Much affection and all my best wishes.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Smacko. I hope you dont starve while theyre away. By the way, I think youre an OK bloke too, Cant understand what youre talkin about most of the time...but still ok. (lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit