HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

by Vanderhoven7 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hope everyone on board is happy and well!

JW's don't know what they are missing.

• LV101
    LV101

Happy Thanksgiving Vander & everyone -- such a beautiful time of the year.

• Bribie
    Bribie

I’m intrigued What are we really missing?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Brible

I notice you didn't wish us all a happy Thanksgiving. Why is that?

What would be the consequence if a Witness called to wish all the elders a happy Thanksgiving?

• Bribie
    Bribie

We don’t have that in Australia.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Too bad.

Do you celebrate birthdays in Australia?

• MeanMrMustard
  • Biahi
    Biahi

Happy Thanksgiving, Vander and everyone! It is almost 7 pm, and I am full of turkey and wine. Love the holiday season, now that I am ‘allowed’ to celebrate.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Free at Last.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember going in field circus one Thanksgiving Day, and all you saw was people cooking turkeys. They insisted on my taking advantage of people being at home that day, wasting the time bugging them about something that still hasn't happened.

In other countries, they have Thanksgiving at other times. Canada celebrates this day on the same day we celebrate Columbus [Enslavement] Day. Still others start playing Christmas songs and getting ready for that even more important day right after Halloween--while the jokehovians are bitter about having sun-worship music starting after Thanksgiving instead of the day after Halloween. Maybe they ought to stop running around in field circus long enough to be thankful that they get the extra time before their least-favorite holiday starts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit