"New Kingdom Halls Being Built Around the World.........."

by The Fall Guy 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

That's what a very elderly JW sister said to me this afternoon, in response to all the sell-offs.

I didn't contradict her - she's far too close to the end, but if it had been a younger JW I'd have suggested this:

"Isn't it a pity that the society doesn't have a section on its web site where it could post photographs of all the new Kingdom Halls that are getting built every week/month? If it did that, it would really encourage all the brothers & sisters who are having to give up their halls and share with other congregations."

C'mon evil faithful slave, it's a no-brainer; you didn't hesitate to brag & boast about your new Anglo-American Branches being "blessed by Jehovah." Let the world see how much Jehovah is "blessing" your alleged extensive KH construction!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JWs WANT TO BELIEVE this kind of bullshit! If they become convinced that it's a lie, their Cognitive Dissonance will cause great stress and perhaps even physical pain.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ll believe it when I see it. If new KHs are built in Africa you can bet it will be paid 100% with funds from Africa. Warwick can’t spare a dime.

Which African countries are actually growing at a rate that necessitates a lot of new KHs anyway? Angola and Congo and that’s about it. Even most African countries have only modest growth these days.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

My deluded 90-year-old JW FIL believes that his multi-milion $$$$ estate will fund new KHs all over the world. There's no helping the man.

• Tech49
    Tech49

HaHa! Nope, it will go to the woman in Montana that just won the sex abuse case, and will be shared with her lawyers. No Kingdom Halls to be built with that money! Millions and millions going to settle child abuse and sex abuse lawsuits all over the world. Shame shame, WT.

• The Fall Guy
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sell off all the halls, and tap 'em dry.

Anything that makes it easier for fakers faders, and fence-sitters to f**k off.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Selling off kingdom halls is great because it means the watchtower is becoming more and more a online cult and nothing more

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have seen a picture of a new African K.H on Facebook, it was a glorified mud hut. As SBF says above, no doubt paid for by the locals.

Even if money from JW Org America was involved in some small way, how many mud-hut Kingdom Halls could be built for the $Millions they are getting in by the sales in America and Europe ?

Ask a JW "what happens to the cash left over ? "

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh dear...the level of cognitive dissonance is appalling!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit