The Jehovah's Witness religion was started by lying corrupt religoius charlatans

by Mr.Finkelstein 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes those are the undeniable facts regarding this religious organization.

These men took the return of Christ as a commercial commodity and sold that to the public through the literature they published.

The doctrines they used (C T Russell, J Rutherford ) to accomplish this feat wasn't actually their own, they were plagiarized by other turn of the century bible speculators who were selling their own pieces of literature.

The End Times, the Last Days, This Generation were all propagated to make the notion that Armageddon was coming soon in are life time and this actually started by these charlatans back in the late 1800's.

So there you have it easy to understand and clarified even more as time has progressed.

What were false scriptural teachings back in the late 1800's are still today false biblical teachings.

Perhaps these sinning apostates should have adhered to Jesus's teachings of no one knows of the time not even he and the added admonishment by Jesus to his followers as to set a time upon god's sacred time.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Corrupt i agree, Con-men? I don't' really buy that one. I think Russell was a zealot. Corrupt sure what cult leader is not . I think Rutherford could fit into con man. I don't think Knorr or Franz were con men. Just like Lett today I think of all the GB Lett is a devout believer. You can not sway him with any facts. He would out and out dismiss it. I don't think the enthusiasm on his face when CVD19 started was fake.

• Davros
    Davros

Oh Please!! ALL religions were started as a way to 1) Make Money, 2) Control the Masses, 3) gain political and social influence, and 4) make even MORE money.

Not ONE religion is exempt from that. Even YOURS. They are ALL full of sh*t and con artists.

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

Just like all religions. Nothing special about them. But there are two categories.

The ones that have been deceived and the ones that were not. Not sure where the founders and subsequent leaders are placed.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I don't think Knorr or Franz were con men

Why not ?

For example Franz reiterated the 6000 years of mankind's existence twice approximately 30 years apart , which was first actually used by C. Russell in the early 1900's.

Knorr was just a executive director of a expanding world wide publishing organization called the Watchtower Corporation.

Franz was the creator of the false doctrines and Knorr was just the business propagator of distributing those false doctrines to the public through literature publishing.

They were both inherently and personally involved in their acts of charlatanism.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

One other thing to take note is the lie perpetrated by these men as being Christ's chosen anointed ones and Faithful Slave.

How can apostate false prophet charlatans be all of that according to scripture ?

Most of that was done so to create their own assuming identity and self empowerment.

Unfortunately it did work to those who didn't read the bible carefully with honest adherence.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Every religion is started by mentally touched humans.

All judeo-Christian religions are basically male chauvinist murder cults so pointing to just JW religious leaders as mentally touched or corrupt is actually funny.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

All judo-Christian religions are basically male chauvinist murder cults

ummm ??? but you have to admit there are those that are more dangerous and harmful to humanity than others .

Most religions are devised to control people for better or worse to further support an established ideological concept.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    but you have to admit there are those that are more dangerous and harmful to humanity than others

Currently Islam is the worse. Can we not act like its murderous tenants are new just because it is uncool to say that the original Abraham's faith was rooted in disdain for others. Christianity once wore that crown. Judaism is the root of them all and its adherents once practiced the horrific practices we read in the Bible. Anytime your God commands you to rejoice at the fact he will kill everyone around you in an effort to make you feel special your religion is poison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit