geez why do some so called witnesses have to be so abusive?

by nelly1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly1
    nelly1

i had a witness still loaded on my msn ..he said hi.....when i told him id left the org...he about knocked me off my seat..turned so nasty..called me an apostate sheeesh..some ppl can be so nasty...

and they claim to be christian* shakes head*

i said abt UN scandal etc and was gonna mention abt sex abuse etc.....but waste of time hes brainwashed.....geez it makes you feel so small when ppl do that tho doesnt it?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Try being the webmaster of an "apostate" website! I regularly receive hate mail from active JWs. I often wonder what their purpose is in sending me such rubbish. Does it give them a false sense of superiority, or are they counting field service time (or both?). Over the years, I've even received three death threats from active JWs (which were immediately turned over to authorities for prosecution).

• Hamas
    Hamas

It's sad, isn't it.

Its ok to be a lemming when you are in ignorance of something, but to continue to be a lemming even in light of all evidence is the height of lemminghood.

At the end of the day, this guy you know is just a sad little lemming. You may have felt small, but just remember you are 100x more intelligent than he, because you have opened your mind and seen through WT mind control.

Jehovahs Witnesses are simply at the lower end of the evolution scale. Like most other humans, you have managed to climb this scale; your 'aquantance' on MSN hasn't mastered mankind'f first steps.

That makes him the small one, my friend.

But just remember, you have embeded the first seeds of doubt in his mind. We all reacted this braindead way at one time. Remember ; all truth passes through three stages.... first it is examined, secondly it is ridiculed, and finally it is accepted.

Maybe one day, he will evolve like the rest of us into a free thinking human being, rather than a braindead primate. If he really is planning on living forever, set him the task of designing the wheel in his first 4000 years....I doubt he shall suceed.

Stay strong, my friend.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hi Nelly

Yeah no surprises there.....I had a similar situation on messenger some time back with a family member, I screen captured the conversation and sent it back to them a couple of days later with some WT quotes to boot, you'll be surprised how sheepish they become, seeing there own words thrown back at them, hehehehe isnt technology just tip top !!!

JGull

• shamus
    shamus

Remember, Nelly,

They have no power in their lives. It is all turned over to the organization. The only thing that you can hate is an apostate. That is why they hate people who leave the truth, or, while in the troof, disagree with them on a matter of conscience and thereby label them as bad assosiation.

If they only knew how sad they really were.

Even if they did, it wouldn't change a thing. They are the definition of hypocrites!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit