Found my old PO on facebook

by blownaway 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• blownaway
    blownaway

I found my old when I mean old PO it was when i was in the congregation he was PO of in 1989 and earlier from the 70s. I posted Is this the insert name here, that was PO of my old congregation? How does it feel to have lived so long and now you are dying and the end still is not on the horizon? All those years you moved up to that cong. in the mid 70s because it was the end in 1975.

He actually replied "it feels good" I could not believe he replied. Wrong thing to do with me. I know his history. His kids were DFed for a while for having sex and partying with wordily people. His wife was a fat ass, that would literally stick her nose in the air and act like it was her personal religion. She would sing like she was auditioning for an opera. We would all make fun of her. I then posted the child pedophile videos and asked if this was good? Along with all the failed predictions. I don't think he knows how to block. Got a few of the cong. supporters saying sorry for this rude behavior. This PO was one of the biggest douche nozzles ever. He thought his crap did not stink. He was very competitive in anything he did. He would take off work and go trucking for the JWs back in the day when they trucked their own food. And wear cowboy boots on stage, we used to call him gear jammer. So funny most times you don't get an acknowledgment. I don't think he understands the enjoyment I get at poking the bear. And I know too many secrets.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The are a few of the "good ol boys" that I'd like to do the same, but I fear it would interrupt my "fade". Of course, most of them are dead or senile.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

We had a PO like that. A real ass. I'd like to say some of the things you said but he died last year. He was waiting "for the end" also. His "end" finally came!!!

• LV101
    LV101

Blown away -- that's hilarious -- you have moxie! All those old has been COs were retiring out in NV -- or was the case back in the late 80s/early 90s. Maybe they need some gamblin' and dancin' girls in their later years. The 2 I met (short time I was in) seemed miserable - not good men but I didn't care one way or the other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit