Jehovah Witness Assembly

by ClassAvenger 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Im going to a JW assembly tomorrow. I just agreed to go with my JW friend for the heck of it, but what may I expect from going? Anything interesting you guys want to point out that usually happens in one of these reunions?

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

It all starts out so innocently - an assembly tomorrow, next week it will be the Sunday meeting, then, before you know it you will be going door-to-door again.

Don't you recall the tower detailing the effects of gradualism? Be warned before your apostatuality weakens any further.

cheeses - who cares for the wandering souls.

• talesin
    talesin
    cheeses - who cares for the wandering souls.

{{{{{{cheeses}}}}}}

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    It all starts out so innocently - an assembly tomorrow, next week it will be the Sunday meeting, then, before you know it you will be going door-to-door again.

It sure does. When my wife started studying I was so sure that it wasn't for me. Going to a meeting here and there, an occasional assembly trying to be of help to my wife, being inundated with smiling faces and handshakes....it all seemed so benign at first. At the end of one year, in my ignorance I actually arranged for my own study.

What tha F%$& was I thinking........

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Lol, of course I am not going to convert. I think I am strong in what I believe. I'm a Christian, Baptist denomination. Things were alright, the preacher at my church is way better than all of the ones who came up, and the hymns are way far better in my church with less people. Well, thanks for your posts guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit