vaxxed and blood transfusions

by enoughisenough 9 Replies latest watchtower medical

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Some did the vaccines..Some didn't...Some will accept a blood transfusion, some won't ...here is something to consider if you didn't want the vaccines, but you would accept a transfusion. I was reading comments from the "world" in under a video I had watched ( see link,) One of the comments ( have to scroll a good ways to find the comments about it ) is to the effect, they don't separate what blood came from those vaxxed and those who weren't ...So if you get a transfusion, you are getting the vaxx tainted blood. "good health to you". https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZ05Y6h8Ytpr/

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Eh I'm not sure what point this is supposed to be making. Do I support blood transfusions to save lives? Of course, it's a matter of life and death. Of course there can be side effects, but you have to weigh the pros and cons like with anything. Would I support the government forcing everyone to get an mRNA injection (not a vaccine), the side effects of which can't be known until decades from now and which has hurt or killed a number of young healthy people? No, of course not. The two don't even relate.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

neat blue dog..... "The two don't even relate." I would agree the two should not relate, but beings so many have the mRNA injections which have already killed and injured many and the unknown longer term side effects, given one doesn't know whether you would be getting the mRNA in a transfusion or not, it seems to me it would be another factor to consider when considering your medical options.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Actually the mRNA injections designed to fight the Covid-19 virus are indeed vaccines, for they are designed to get the human body to recognize the virus and to build up an immune response fight to the virus. The injections do indeed create an immune response in the body and thus are injections of a vaccine. It is utterly incomprehensible to me how anyone adequately informed about the injections could conclude the injections are not vaccine injections.

I've taken the two main doses of Moderna's Covid-19 mRNA vaccine and the initial booster shot of the same vaccine. But I don't plan on getting another booster shot of a Covid-19 vaccine. Perhaps I will get another booster shot if it is optimized to fight a recent strain of the virus, or is in some other way more effective than the other versions of the Covid-19 vaccine which have already been produced. As far as I can tell, I have never had the Covid-19 disease (unless I contracted it before the first Covid-19 vaccines had been produced) and I have not had any detected adverse reactions to the vaccine injections, other than temporary soreness at the injection site at the times of my first two injections.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

" It is utterly incomprehensible to me how anyone adequately informed about the injections could conclude the injections are not vaccine injections."

Because they feel that a cabal of elites are using the injections in their plot to depopulate the world leaving only themselves. Or to insert a bluetooth receiver into the receipient for "reasons". Or to make the injection site magnetic also for "reasons". Maybe all three. They're blowing the lid off.

Stay tuned. No doubt our intrepid sleuth's will soon present us with their BitChute research outlining the real reason behind NASA's return to the moon.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

BettyHumpter:

Hilarious how you throw in stuff about Bluetooth receivers and magnetism to distract from legitimate concerns. Strawmaning at its'finest! 😆 Thankfully many are seeing through that nowadays though.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

enoughisenough:

Sorry bud I misread you and thought you were attempting to troll about 'hypocrisy of anti-vaxxers' or something like that, my bad.

• neat blue dog
  • BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

Hesitant Man Just Waiting To Observe Long-Term Effects Of Vaccine Over Next Several Eons:

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

"FDA News Release: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccines for Use as a Booster Dose" (see https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-moderna-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccines-use ).

The news release in part says the following.

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to authorize bivalent formulations of the vaccines for use as a single booster dose at least two months following primary or booster vaccination. The bivalent vaccines, which we will also refer to as “updated boosters,” contain two messenger RNA (mRNA) components of SARS-CoV-2 virus, one of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and the other one in common between the BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

... The BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant are currently causing most cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. and are predicted to circulate this fall and winter. In June, the agency’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee voted overwhelmingly to include an omicron component in COVID-19 booster vaccines.

... Based on the data supporting each of these authorizations, the bivalent COVID-19 vaccines are expected to provide increased protection against the currently circulating omicron variant. Individuals who receive a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine may experience side effects commonly reported by individuals who receive authorized or approved monovalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

... After 28 days, the immune response against BA.1 of the participants who received the bivalent vaccine was better than the immune response of those who had received the monovalent Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.

The safety of a single booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent for individuals 18 years of age and older is supported by safety data from a clinical study which evaluated a booster dose of Moderna’s investigational bivalent COVID-19 vaccine (original and omicron BA.1), safety data from clinical trials which evaluated primary and booster vaccination with the monovalent Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, and postmarketing safety data with the monovalent Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.

The safety data accrued with the bivalent vaccine (original and omicron BA.1) and with the monovalent Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine are relevant to the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent because these vaccines are manufactured using the same process.

... With today’s authorization, the FDA has also revised the EUA of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to remove the use of the monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines for booster administration for individuals 18 years of age and older and 12 years of age and older, respectively. These monovalent vaccines continue to be authorized for use for administration of a primary series for individuals 6 months of age and older as described in the letters of authorization. At this time, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine remains authorized for administration of a single booster dose for individuals 5 through 11 years of age at least five months after completing a primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine."

As a result of my reading the above, and noticing it meets my criteria which I stated in my prior post, I will probably get the Moderna Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine as a single booster dose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit