Anyone know about this? WTS PR head Robert Hendricks removed?

by careful 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/1ap8kcp/robert_hendricks_removed Robert Hendricks Removed?

Any info would be appreciated.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yes he has been removed. I don’t know why but I could guess.

The next thing that happens slowly remove all content with them in. But he was so prominent he was on so many news channels they can’t delete other people’s content.

I wonder if they paid him off and made him sign a non disclosure?

the Demise of this evil organisation is picking up speed

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

He could make a decent living now as an xjw activist he could even be the official cue that media goes to

• careful
    careful

Thanks Mike. Can you provide any details such as why, how he fell into disfavor, etc? Your source for confirmation?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I don’t know the details just that Reddit xjw have said he has been removed and they speculated he must have signed a non disclosure.

if he was disgruntled then he would surely come on some good xjw channel for interviews

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It must have been something big to take him down. He was the "face" of their PR Dept and, after looking at a few YouTube videos, I'd say he did a damn fine job of it. Sure would be interesting to know if it was "sin" or him awakening.........

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I would guess similar to Tony Morris they would give him a large golden handshake to sign a non disclosure

they may even buy him a couple of houses like they did Tony.

I do hope the truth comes out about Tony and now Robert

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Is it too early to start a 'who's next' discussion?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Who is next? Well three members of the GB are growing facial hair now. But who would want to give up the lifestyle and the rock God admiration

The GB have changed so much since broadcasting. We used to hardly know what they looked like unless you were in Bethel.

They each have an entourage of personal assistants, drivers, health professionals and even nutritionists that fly around the world with them and stay in the same fancy hotels.

Now they also have brothers assigned as bodyguards as apparently one time Steve Letts wife was knocked over and hurt by the crowd trying to get close to him for a selfie.

Now they have a team of body guards wherever they go. One sister was heard saying “you are getting in my way” and the brother said yes I’m doing it on purpose our job is to keep people back.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

My source told me the bodyguards main role was to thwart process servers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit