Read,Study and meditate on God's word the bible

by bobld 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bobld
    bobld

Here is the scenario:A family,father,mother,2 daughters ages 9 &15,a 12 yr old son.Eldest daughter wants to go to a movie.Parents using the bible explaining why she can't go to this movie because of nudey,sex and swear words.The daughter is disappointed.

The following F.W.(family worship) night is on Judges ch.19.The daughter blows a gasket and tells her parents that they are blowing smoke out of their asses."YOU WOULD'T let me watch a make-believe movie and you want me to meditate on a woman getting gang raped and cut to pieces,how sick it that -BANG.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Good point. The Bible is full of R and X rated scriptures. The story of Lot's daughters is a perfect example.

All Sunday school teachers should read that account to their children and, since one picture is worth a thousand words, they should be shown this picture:

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

The daughter blows a gasket and tells her parents that they are blowing smoke out of their asses."YOU WOULD'T let me watch a make-believe movie and you want me to meditate on a woman getting gang raped and cut to pieces,how sick it that -BANG.

love it....Love It.....LOVE IT!!

That part of the bible I NEVER understood.

Just totally bat shit crazy!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good point bobid , and that`s not the only example you could use there are many more .

Cutting off the hand of a woman who comes to the aid of her husband by grabbing his assailants testicles to disable him , for one .

smiddy

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Good point. Many portions of the Bible are at least R if not X rated. Lot's daughters and their father-fvcking is another example. Here is something for Sunday school children to meditate on:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit