IDC Deadly Devotion - Shunned No More

by William Penwell 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My son was saying he seen this episode the other night. Did anyone else see it? I checked my local cable and it is not on for the coming week but I will make sure to PVR it when it comes on. This is the second one Deadly Devotion has done about the JW's. The synopsis of the show according to IMDp:

• Scully
    Scully

We save Deadly Devotion on our PVR.

The most recently aired episode in Canada was about Robert and Janet Bryant and their four children. This case was discussed at length on JWD when it first occurred, and Dave Malone (seven006) actually took it upon himself to attend the funeral and initiate contact with Janet's sister, Sharon Roe.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Thanks Scully for your information. I also set up my PVR to record it when it comes back on. I figure that because it was just aired it might be a few months before they re-air that episode. I posted about a year ago about the other JW case on Deadly devotion. This was the case where the husband killed his wife and two children in the late 80's in Vancouver, Canada. He was an abusive controlling husband but she was told to go back to him by the elders. She eventually moved out on her own but was stocked by him and eventually killed. Her ex husband, the children's father, was DF'd by the Borg. Well understandably he has no use for the organization.
  • Scully
    Scully

William, check out the link here:

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/deadly-devotion/

The excerpt on the right with the title "The Psychological Toll Shunning Takes on Peoples' Lives" is from the episode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit