Nosferatu

Godzilla vs Jehovah

1) Who do you think would win?
    2) Where would the movie be filmed?
    3) Who would star in the movie?
    4) What would be on the soundtrack?

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Personally, I vote for the Beastie Boys "Intergalactic".........

If you have not seen the video, the above will make absolutely no sense whatsoever......

• rocketman
    rocketman

Jehovah would "win" only in the sense that, since there must be a sequel (and Godzilla never really dies per se), he'd drive 'zilla back to the sea or something.

In Japan, of course.....though Jehovah's not as fond of Japan as he used to be, since the pioneer boom there is a thing of the past.

Jehovah would be played by Sean Connery, Godzilla by Ahhnold.

Soundtrack would include:

Dream On by Aerosmith, and a new song by them too. Plus songs from:

Bruce Springsteen, Nine Inch Nails, Five for Fighting, Madonna, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Will Smith, Seal, Metallica, Smash Mouth, REM, and Kid Rock.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

1) Well Godzilla always gets defeated in the end, but he always comes back, so I think the eternal struggle of Jehovah vs. Godzilla would ensue. However, since I like Godzilla better, I'd hope he won!

2)The movie would be filmed in Brooklyn, with screaming Bethelites and everything!

3)The movie would star Ian McKellan as Jehovah, and Rene Russo as his earthly handmaiden, who is always seen screaming in the close up shots. "Jehovah, save us, it's Godzilla!! He's using your name in vain!"

4) The sound track should definitely start out with the Bethelites singing some good ol' dub songs, just before the ceiling crashes down on them and Godzilla shoots his fiery breath on the whole congregation.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's my killer soundtrack:

Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult
    Jehovah - Saigon Kick
    Armageddon - Prism
    NWO - Ministry
    Silent Running - Mike & The Mechanics
    The Duellists - Iron Maiden
    October Morning Wind - Union
    The Time Is Coming - Testament
    Soldier's Song - The Hollies