Pshycos! - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention Program

by thedepressedsoul 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Can you imagine the jesus being so desperate as to beat behavior into his followers ........ over & over & over again BE LOYAL OR ELSE

• smiddy
    smiddy

Finkelstein,

Seriously that song was not for real was it ? However it did bring back memories of how bad some songs sounded in the 70`s and 80`s

How terrible for newbies to sit through that song.and many others like it.

smiddy

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Look up this program again. Did you see that friday is the part of the strange content? On friday nearly no guest attend the convention, so they also hide it for the puplic.
  • atomant
    atomant
    just imagine.lf you were lucky enough to get through into a pretend new system and assemblys were compulsory the new theme would be stay loyal or DIE.
  • sir82
    sir82

stay loyal or DIE.

Exactly!

The real theme of the convention:

"Remain Loyal to Jehovah....or he will kill you with a flaming hailstone Very Soon Now."

Actually, to be more precise:

"Remain Loyal to the Governing Body....or their appointed agents will coerce all of your friends and relatives to actively and vindictively shun you for the rest of your life."

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

sir83 - you nailed it - that is the COMPLETE strategy. Keep those in - by using Fear - Obligation - Guilt.

It is pretty obvious they have given up on recruiting. Every decision they have made in the last 10 years has diminished the effectiveness of the Preaching Work. Basically we have gone back to the tactics of the 20's.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

I just took a look at the program. Geeeeeeesh! It reminds me of abusive spouses...."Yes, I know I've beat you and abused you, but you need to stay loyal" Forget the fact that they've lied and abused, they turn the tables and make you think that you're wrong for having a brain! What total trash!

They equate staying loyal to GOD as staying loyal to the lying, traitorous organization. What garbage!

Spin. Spin. Spin.

Loyalty to them is slipping away. They are having the 'regional' convention at the Assembly Halls now. Growth is not happening. People are waking up. So, of course they use abusive tactics and blame the victim....they say are not loyal to GOD if they realize they are duped and leave. Jerks.  

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Can someone tell me if this is for real before I do a near blanket FB message post / link this page ! ? I've never seen anything this over the top from the cult yet ! Batshit crazy is right !

Can this be real ?

On edit : OK just found the online .pdf, they couch it VERY well as usual but same deal the complete assembly is geared toward being loyal to the cult. Sickening.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    BE LOYAL TO ME OR DIE! BE LOYAL TO ME OR OR DIE!! BE LOYAL TO ME OR DIE!!!! Thanks now I can get another $20,000 watch.
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Well, what's on our side is that they (JW leadership) are irreparably stupid.

They live in a bubble. They live in an echo chamber.

They have no clue how this stuff plays outside the asylum. When they are done, the only JWs left will be wide eyed morons and ne'er-do-wells.

More and more normal people are going to wake up to these amateurish tactics and their palpable desperation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit