Pshycos! - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention Program

by thedepressedsoul 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

They are VERY worried. Why would you have an entire convention on loyalty, if everyone is following 100%? They may come after inactive ones because of the damage it is causing their contribution boxes (oops, I mean dedicated servants) sarcasm.

If you have a product that can stand the "test of quality" why should you have to defend it? The product should speak for itself. WT knows it has more holes than Swiss Cheese and is worried about it's future. It will never go away, it may just diminish in members.

Like Candace Conti's attorney stated..".If ever there was a group that needs the sun to shine on them it's this one."

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Dear readers, this is our community dealt with then:

• Maintain Loyalty in – Thought!
    • Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Abandoned
    • Loyally Uphold Jehovah's Judgements – Shun Unreptentant Wrongdoers

Put your tin helmets on, this is going to get nasty! The thought police are coming!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I think this is almost akin to money begging, they are getting desperate to hold members in and its showing. I would not be surprised to see a decline in memorial attendance this year.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

On the bright side: have you ever noticed that when you say or hear the same word many many times, it will lose it's meaning and just become an odd sound?

JW's will not even know that 'loyalty' is a word after this convention...

• pixel
    pixel

How many fucki*ng repetitions of words!!!!!!!!!

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Tired

WTF?

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    WTF?

hahaha! I laughed for a good minute when I read your post. I guess the guy on reddit made a spelling error.

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    I love that the shunning talk is immediately followed by a talk on being forgiving.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Maybe this was mentioned but did anyone notice that right below the talk on Shun Unrepentant ones is a talk titled Be forgiving. Ya just can't make this sh*t up!
  • freemindfade
  • pixel
    pixel
    WTF?

hahaha! I laughed for a good minute when I read your post. I guess the guy on reddit made a spelling error.

Not really. If you look at the program, even thou the layout has only one word as in:

Imitate Loyal Ones –

1. Ruth
      2. David
      3. Hushai

The speakers will be saying "Imitate Loyal Ones –" all over again when introducing the one next to them, hence, it will become a crazy repetition!

Share this

Google+
      Pinterest
      Reddit