1 Kings 8:21 a woman's perspective.

by waton 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton

This week's bible stories, temple dedication, key text . prayer to the Father; "-- [even] the heavens of the heavens cannot contain you.--" COMMENT FROM A SISTER I MISSED, WOULD HAVE GIVEN IF PERMITTED:

Given that Jehovah was alone, with absolutely nothing else around him, when he made the heavens,(including his firstborn), fashioned the universe, it could have only be inside him, with no outside existing. . He could contain the universe, but not the other way around. so

that is a perfect description of the quintessential mother, creating a new entity, life inside her. so, the Lord's prayer is wrong too, " Our mother, who is not in Heaven, but outside above it all . The "our mother" perfect prayer for catholics.

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

I came to this conclusion too, a few years ago.

When I tried explaining it to people (JWs), they just looked at me like I was mad. Perhaps because infinity it is beyond the imagination of many people, that this fact has not been mentioned before.

All that exists must exist within him, otherwise it is bigger than he is?

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

Oh yes, can creator be described as unisexual or bi-sexual, because such did not exist before he created it?

An amoeba, for example, reproduces itself asexually. - (Anyone who does not know that fact will have to Google it, I’m too old and possibly senile to start explaining the process.)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Silly. There is no "inside" for an alternative dimension.

• waton
    waton
    There is no "inside" for an alternative dimension.

neat blue dog

wrong, dimensions are all for inside. we, with our universe are inside spacetime. The possible mother father is not. but there was eternal energy and timespace.

Our universe started at a point in timespace. it is an inside job. at least at that point, the outside realm was infinitely larger, older. still is out there, and we are expanding into it.

long live motherhood." thanks heaven for little girls "

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Does the Bible really specify that God existed in abject nothingness until he decided to begin creating? Genesis says that God created "the heavens and the earth." He brought forth new creation, but he could have placed it within whatever environment he exists in. We're talking about a being for whom nothing is impossible. Living in a universe of his own doesn't strike me as far-fetched, when we consider everything else we know about him.

• waton
    waton

Does the Bible really specify that God existed in abject nothingness until he decided to begin creating?

TonusOH It does not, as far as I know, but given that scripture is 150% wrong about the creation event, I was looking beyond that, could have classed the thread under "humour".

We can extrapolate from our conditions here, that energy is uncreated , indestructible, eternal, and so is time. Therefore these two "entities must have coexisted with the creat-or/ trice. call it in "timespace" or "energytime."

biblically speaking, since Jesus is the firstborn of all creation, the Original creator and the Son must have made the universe between them , literally, locally, in the zero gravity area between 2 entities.

Given the immensity of the work we live in, all these bible based analogies seem to be totally inadequate to give it due esteem. imho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit