minnesota Twins

by oldcrowwoman 9 Replies latest jw friends

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Minnesota Twins beat the New York Yankee's 3- 1 Visit Smiley Central!

Visit Smiley Central! Visit Smiley Central!

Old Crow

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Anyone who can beat the yankees should have all the riches this world offers. The Yankees are the best team money can buy. Bug

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Dang! I was kinda hoping to see a picture of some fine lookin' twins.

• Emma
    Emma

Visit Smiley Central!

YEAH!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

The Twins lost to the damn Yankees tonight 4-1, but just wait till this weekend when the series comes to the Thunderdome in Minneapolis!! The Twins are 13 wins, 3 losses all time in post-season Metrodome games!!

Let's see if the Twins can get their bats in gear and sweep the Yankees out of town !!

• Jimmer
    Jimmer

DITTO!

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

will sweep

the Yankee's on Saurday at the MetroDome.

Old Crow

• Jimmer
    Jimmer

Rats.......

Maybe next year.

• Gopher
    Gopher

It appears to me that, for the second year in a row, the Minnesota Twins ran into a buzzsaw in the playoffs.

Last year, nobody could stop the Anaheim Angels hitting machine, and they won the World Series.

This year, it appears nobody can stop the New York Yankees pitching machine. The starting pitching including Roger Clemens, Andy Pettite, David Wells and Mike Mussina is awesome. I pity the next teams that will play this conglomeration, the best team that money can buy.

Who can stop the Yankees?

Even if the Twins had better hitting, they would only have made the series closer. New York still probably would win, because it looks like they're good enough and deep enough to beat all comers.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yep, the Yanks appear to be peaking. Rest of league beware.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit