RC in Japan. 9 brothers are sitting in the video control booth

by yoko N 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yoko N
    yoko N

PIMO who attended this convention said org was very effective in indoctrinating R&Fs.

Videos really help keep people's attention. Few people get bored and doze off.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

To put in the new command center of nine brothers, they had to take out some chairs as you can see the old imprints on the carpet. Guess they didn't need that many seats.

• Listener
    Listener

The indoctrinating was bad enough years ago when there were just books and magazines. I can't imagine what it is like for JWs these days with all these emotional videeos being shown.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do they keep pidgins in that hall ? What`s with all the bird houses ?

And not meaning to sound picky but I could only count 8 brothers in the jury box.?

Is that a joke ?

How many Japanese brothers does it take to use a video ?

• tiki
    tiki

Doesn't look like a convention hall...seems quite small....but perhaps that's just the vantage point of the photo. The video thing must be quite complicated to need so many tech savvy dudes. Whatever...

• yoko N
    yoko N

Hi tiki. This is Hyogo assembly hall of Jehovahs Witnesses. It is located in Hyogo prefecture.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Videos really help keep people's attention

Always worked, always will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy2U6AK9P6Q

• yoko N
    yoko N

Hi smiddy3,

I think sitting in this jury box-like booth make these brothers fell important and privileged.

Thus they are willing to accept indentured servitude for all their lives. What a waste of

time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit