WT vs The Simpson's

by joey jojo 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

For an organisation that has made a lot of predictions, the WTS does not exactly have an impressive record of getting it right.

Its probably impossible to count the number of trees that have been killed and turned into paper pulp for the sake of millions of pages of false prophecies that have been printed.

On the other hand, the cartoon show, The Simpson's has accurately predicted some interesting events, years in advance without the death of one tree.

To name a few,

Donald Trump becoming president in the exact year it happened. This episode aired in 2000, 16 yrs before he became president.

Siegfried and Roy being mauled by a white tiger, 10 years before it happened.

The discovery of a 3 eyed fish close to a nuclear reactor.

Smart watches.

Auto correction for iPhones.

The shard building in London.

Maybe the Simpson's writers are the real Faithful and Discreet Slave? 🤔

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fuck, at this point, I’ll trust the predictions in fortune cookies over the WT’s.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Who in their right mind would want to waste half an hour watching JW indoctrination?

Watching the Simpsons is good entertainment......and it seems sometimes prophetic!

• jwleaks
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bugger i thought this was legit ? I was already to pass it on to some of my rellys and friends who have shunned me.

I think millions of ex JW `s around the world would pay to see an episode like this go to air /TV ,I know I would ,wouldn`t you ?

Well done for whoever put this skit together , I loved it.

{ And I truly believe there are millions of ex JW`s around the world in sites like this }

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit