I think back on all the missed opportunities I could had not being a Jehovah's Witness. Which were many of course.
However, now I'm thinking about all the fun I could of had if I had been a PIMO and had fun in that position. The possibilities are endless.
Some of the things I wished I had none while still being in but out mentally.
1. At Bethel when I working there in the Laundry I thought how cool it would have been to steal one pair of Knorr's boxer shorts with his key number of "33" stamped on the front of them. I would have put them in a glass box and put them up on my living room wall, definitely conversation starter.
2. Of course I would have partook of the bread and wine at memorial.
3. Give a half hour prayer at the end of the Watchtower study....and talk about crazy and odd things.
4. Tell my kids it was all bull shit and just go along with it until they moved out of the house and then go college.
5. Become an elder and forgive everyone no matter what their sins were. Tell them to say just say "three hail Mary's and five our father's"
You get the idea. What do you wished you could have done to make them wonder if you were nuts?
As George Carlin said. "Make them think about it!"