Looking for the VAN ROEKEL family, SF bay area, 1980's

by GentlyFeral 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hubby and I got to reminiscing about a JW family who we were close to back in the '80s. They took us in (for a year!) when we got cheated by a landlord, gave my husband a job, were good friends. They left about ten years before we did and we were stupid enough to shun them. They went through a bunch of changes we couldn't wrap our heads around back then.

If you know Bert and Martha "Marti" Van Roekel (they're divorced now & Marti has remarried), and their children Warren, Tabitha, Jepthah, Bathsheba and Micaiah, give us a yell!

Thanks

GentlyFeral

• vanroekel
    vanroekel

Wow, I did search of my name and see that someone is looking for my family. This is Bathsheba. I have spoken with my mom and she said that we had taken in people quite a few times so she is not quite sure who you are. Can you give us some more information so we can remember who are you?

• Tladd
    Tladd

Hi,

I just happen to pull my maiden name, and this page showed up.

This is Tabitha. I am now married. My husband's name is Steve Ladd. It has been so long, but I do remember Harry and his family living with us. I cannot remember Harry's wife's name, but I remember Joel (son).

It would be great to hear from you. You can contact me @ [email protected] or [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Tabitha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit