HELLO, HELLO Corrupted, Begin Anew Here...

by outnfree 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• outnfree
    outnfree

I just wanted to welcome Josh, Secret and Serafin to the Board.
    It truly is a wonderful place where you will swiftly feel at home!

As the most recent Hello, hello, hello, all sign in thread got corrupted the other day, I thought I might as well begin a new one
    (despite not being a member of the Old Guard! ).

outnfree

• Carmel
    Carmel

Boy oh boy! O+F,

You're sure gonna piss off the old woman! She'll land on you like flies on cow manure! I'm unplugging my puter! Lightning may just wipe us all out!!

mushroom man

• waiting
    waiting

Carmel, you fool,

You better unplug your 'puter 'cause ain't nothing 'telligent comin' from it any hows.

Are you enjoying your stay in usa? Are you gonna stay in usa this time? When y'all headin' down south? Y'all already missed the azaelas, gonna make it in time for the magnolias?

Do you know what flowers are btw?

waiting

• Carmel
    Carmel

geeze eyes,

I missed the zalies? dern...guess I do have a couple them smelly perdy plants on my deck, plus a couple million er so on my mountain patch.

i done left the confines of the federated states, but lo and behold, I done signed up to be a good old boy citizen again.. Headin west in three weeks with wifey and the old studebaker. Ma and Pa kettle are strikin out for the promised land!!!

Lordy, lordy, what will the local palistine youth do without their local wrist rocket dealer!!!? I'll be unpluggin for a few weeks while the shipment goes through the Panama Canal so you'll have free reign lying to all these poor unsuspectin dubbies.

If'n ya wanta check out my flower patch, me thinks there is a web site on the city of Haifa that has me flower garden on it. don't mind the tall grass, couldn't get the hussy of a lawn mower started so back to graising goats!!

Cheers to ya. see you in a few weeks there sweetlips!!

carmel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Oh, BTW thar eyes,

Just wanted to assure you I'm quite familiar with them thangs you call flars! When ah was a dubby, they called me the flar of da family!
    Really! Ah was the "bloomin little idiot"!

do dare you ol hag!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Carmel,

I knew I was takin' a risk, but I'm [wo]man enough to trust my instinct that Waiting would know I was just trying to be helpful!
    (Perhaps she knows I've got some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and a dozen Krispy Kremes behind my back?)

NEway, noticed that you'll be lost to us for a little bit, so wanted to say, Bon Voyage, we'll miss you!

outnfree

• waiting
    waiting
    (Perhaps she knows I've got some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and a dozen Krispy Kremes behind my back?)

Always works for me.......

Besides, having two threads (the other will still work - just skipped by Carmel's corruption [notice how that phrase just *flows*]) enables people to find the threads easier.

Hopefully, they'll keep coming back to the top as we welcome more new ones, eh?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit